2010年12月25日 星期六

【M3rry Chrismas】

A few days ago,
and my colleagues go eat Korea meal
There is really Korean storekeepers
We go to lunch time so many people
After that,
we all order compared with us taste
Some things can also refill
It is really delicious,
and eat very full and satisfied
Price is very reasonable
I'm remember kimchi soup
My colleagues order
It's good
My order this Set:
Meal Time
Kimchi Soup:
Last night with my friends to go to
Sunway Giza
A very beautiful place
We are going to sing K
I for long no sing K
We sings very hight
That so happy
Sing until no energy
hahaha.....
Have strength, but is reduced
Take a few photos
Take photo ''Full House'' Only
Next time I go to take more
kakaka~
Mystery guest
Therefore blocking face
They are very nice(:
I want to apologize to some friends
For refusing to their party
SORRY T.T
Wait, I want go out
^^
M3rry Chrismas
TO
All My Fr3.....


沒有留言:

張貼留言